Ready to work but not sure what you want to do, Goodwill can support you with career exploration, research and mapping your pathway to work.
Whether you are looking for your first job or struggling to find work, Goodwill can help.
Our professional team of trainers, employment specialists and counsellors, can assist you in building confidence and making connections with employers.
My Story: Teresa
- Discover your options and develop a personal plan for employment (including self-employment)
- Explore labour market opportunities
- Design your job search plan
- Enhance your resume and cover letter
- Develop your networking and interviewing skills
- Learn about your skills training and apprenticeship options
- Develop a business plan and access loans – for self-employment or business start-up
Chatham Career Centre
300 Lacroix St | Chatham, ON
Wallaceburg Career Centre
1416 Dufferin Ave | Wallaceburg, ON
London Career Centre
255 Horton St E, 2nd Floor | London, ON
519-850-9000, press 3
Sarnia Career Centre
1249 London Road | Sarnia, ON
When looking for a job, making a strong first impression is critical during the interview process. Unfortunately, many people don’t have the resources or coaching to look their very best. That’s where ClothingWorks comes in.
ClothingWorks uses community support, such as donations of high quality clothing as well as the skills and time of dedicated staff and volunteers, to give job seekers clothing and confidence to make the best possible first impression with prospective employers.