Ready to work but not sure what you want to do, Goodwill can support you with career exploration, research and mapping your pathway to work.
Whether you are looking for your first job or struggling to find work, Goodwill can help.
Our professional team of trainers, employment specialists and counsellors, can assist you in building confidence and making connections with employers.
My Story: Teresa
- Discover your options and develop a personal plan for employment (including self-employment)
- Explore labour market opportunities
- Design your job search plan
- Enhance your resume and cover letter
- Develop your networking and interviewing skills
- Learn about your skills training and apprenticeship options
- Develop a business plan and access loans – for self-employment or business start-up
Connect with a Goodwill Career Centre in Chatham, London or Sarnia to access specialized programs, Career Coaches and tools you need to figure out your next steps on your path to work.
Chatham Career Centre
300 Lacroix St | Chatham, ON
London Career Centre
255 Horton St E, 2nd Floor | London, ON
519-850-9000, press 3
Sarnia Career Centre
1249 London Road | Sarnia, ON
When looking for a job, making a strong first impression is critical during the interview process. Unfortunately, many people don’t have the resources or coaching to look their very best. That’s where ClothingWorks comes in.
ClothingWorks uses community support, such as donations of high quality clothing as well as the skills and time of dedicated staff and volunteers, to give job seekers clothing and confidence to make the best possible first impression with prospective employers.