Youth Job Connection Summer
Are you 15 to 18, and returning to school in September? Are you worried about finding work now or after graduation? Can you commit to a Summer Job for the entire summer of July-August. Youth Job Connection Summer Program may be right for you. It includes one week of (paid) intensive pre-employment preparation, help finding summer job opportunities, and follow-up support to help you succeed on the job.
Last year we helped 47 youth reach their goal of having a stable summer job with a supportive employer in the community.
- 20 hours of paid workshops (mandatory component to be completed 1st week of July)
- Explore your career options and the job market
- A summer job placement with an employer in the community (job opportunities discussed at your intake appointment)
- Pay for work clothing, training, and other potential related costs
- Get training and work experience
- Develop new skills!
Youth Services Coordinator
Goodwill Career Centre
255 Horton Street, London, ON N6B 1L1