Code of Conduct
Goodwill is dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for all staff, donors, and shoppers. We rely on everyone to keep our spaces safe.
The following behavior will not be tolerated at any of our locations:
- Abusive or foul language of any kind towards staff or other customers
- Physical abuse or threats of any kind towards staff or other customers
- Impeding Goodwill staff from performing their duties
- Aggressive shopping behaviors (pushing, hitting, grabbing)
- Any behavior that makes staff or customers feel unsafe in any of our spaces
When using our spaces, please be courteous and adhere by the following rules:
- Do not shop from the carts or rolling racks of inventory staff are distributing to the sales floor
- Do not leave children unattended while shopping
- Do not bring items into the bathroom
- Do not touch items in other customer’s shopping carts
- Management must approve any videography of photography in store prior to shooting
We thank all of our customers for their support and help in keeping Goodwill a safe space for all.
If you have questions regarding this policy, please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org